Conditions of Sale January 2023
All sales are subject to these conditions only. Any conditions submitted, proposed or stipulated by the buyer in whatever form, whether written or oral, are expressly waived and excluded. No variations from these conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by the Company.
SETTLEMENT TERMS FOR APPROVED CREDIT ACCOUNTS –
Net 20th of month following invoice date, unless otherwise agreed by the Company in writing.
If any sums become overdue, the Company may (without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to it) suspend all further deliveries until payment in full thereof has been made.
The buyer shall not be entitled to withhold payment on the grounds that it has a claim or set-off against the Company.
We do not accept American Express as a form of payment.
· All prices are subject to change without notice.
· Invoices will be issued at prices ruling at time of invoice.
Minimum order value £10 excluding VAT and Carriage.
VAT – All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT
SHORTAGES & DAMAGED GOODS –
1. Claims for damaged goods must be made within 3 working days of receipt of goods. No claims for damaged goods will be entertained where the goods have been cut or processed in any way. Notification of non-receipt must be made in writing within 7 days of invoice.
2. Notification of shortages must be made within 3 working days of receipt of goods, and before goods are used.
3. The Company operates a Goods Return Authorisation procedure. Customers wishing to return goods should inform the Company, when an authorisation reference will be issued. The Company will not accept responsibility or issue credit for goods returned without such authorisation. The goods must be returned in a re-sellable condition.
Customers are liable to a 15% handling charge and carriage costs on returned goods which are found not to be faulty and have been correctly supplied by Boyriven Ltd to their order.
Customers are responsible for ensuring that goods ordered are suitable for their intended use. The buyer acknowledges that it has not relied on the skill and judgement of the Company in selecting goods. To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties or obligations whether expressed or implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded and the provisions of these Conditions shall apply in lieu thereof.
Under no circumstances shall the seller be liable whether in contract or in tort for loss in revenue, profits or contracts or for any other consequential loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the purchase, use, application or storage of the goods.
1. Title and property in the goods, including full legal and beneficial ownership, shall not pass to the buyer until the seller has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full for all goods delivered to the buyer under this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer for which payment of the full price of the goods thereunder has not been paid. Payment of the full price of the goods shall include the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer under which the goods were delivered.
2. Until settlement in full of sums due to the Company from the customer is received, the customer shall. (i) be responsible for the safe keeping of goods delivered. (ii) Indemnify the Company in respect of all claims and liabilities arising from any use or application of the Company’s goods by the customer.
If any customer either sells any of the Company’s goods before title in them has passed to them or incorporates them in any manufactured articles which they sell, then they shall hold proceeds of any such sale upon trust to pay in full all sums owing to the Company in respect of those goods.
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the buyer submits to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.