Boyriven Limited is committed to ensuring the privacy of all our users. All information is collected and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
1. The Data Protection Act 1998 regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in relation to your personal data, one of these rights is that an organisation tells you how it will use this personal data.
2. Boyriven Limited ("Boyriven Limited", "we", "us") is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that it complies with its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. This Policy explains how we use the information which we collect about you when you use the services offered by us through our web site ("site").
The information we collect and how we use it
4. The only data we gather through this website is via the contact form and samples service. This data is never used for marketing purposes and never resold. This data is stored for a maximum of 60 days and then is automatically deleted.
Links from other sites
7. As we cannot prevent other websites referring to the site in a search result, as a link or within a frame you should ensure that if you access the site in this way that you have checked any privacy policies relating to those websites in addition.
8. We have security procedures in place to protect your information from unauthorised access or modification, unlawful destruction and improper use or disclosure.
Updating your personal information
9. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, please let us know the correct details by clicking here.